How to secure your cryptocurrency account? Find out at Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kiev
Rytis Bieliauskas, CTO at CoinGate, will make a report in Developments section of the Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kiev. In his report, the speaker will reveal how and where to store bitcoins, differences between wallet types and security issues of cryptocurrency.
Key theses of the report:
- what is a cryptocurrency wallet and how to use it;
- variety of wallets in the modern world;
- advantages and disadvantages of popular cryptocurrency wallets;
- scenarios for using different types of wallets;
- safety rules when using different types of wallets.
According to Bieliauskas, the main rule is to remember that in case of an error, there will be no one to reimburse the funds lost in the decentralized cryptocurrency system. That is why the cryptocurrency account security is something that every user of the system should pay attention to.
Rytis Bieliauskas is an expert in the field of cryptocurrency security, working with cryptography technologies since 2012.
Register for Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kiev and learn more about the latest developments in the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain from the leading developers.