What are the consequences of running cryptocurrency business in offshore? Krystyna Nyemchynova Ugryn will answer this question at the Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kyiv
Brightman Law firm partner Krystyna Nyemchynova Ugryn will become speaker at Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kyiv.
She will make a presentation on the topic “Tax Implications of Cryptocurrency Transactions and ICO Projects Involving US Residents”.
- tax compliance when investing in cryptocurrency;
- tax structuring of the cryptocurrency business with the participation of US residents. Consequences of running cryptocurrency business in offshore jurisdictions;
- taxation of ICO projects with the participation of US residents;
- FBAR, FATCA, IRS: how to pass compliance with US authorities;
- taxation of forks and airdrops. 2018 trends.
Krystyna Nyemchynova Ugryn is a Bachelor degree in International Law (Moscow State Institute of International Relations) and a Master of Science (New York University). While in the States, she worked in the US House of Representatives, in the New York Police Department, as well as in American law firms. Was an adviser to the parliamentary group of the United States and Ukraine under the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
She provides clients support regarding regulatory issues in the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry, including tax norms, the application of laws and procedures for combating money-laundering.