Pitch session of Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kiev to involve venture investors and well-known entrepreneurs
Judges of the pitch session at Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kiev will include venture investors, business angels, and entrepreneurs. They will professionally analyze each of five participating blockchain projects, entering ICOs.
The pitch session will take place as a part of the ICO section and will be a kind of an ICO practical guide for both investors and startupers. It will follow the presentation of Andrey Yudin, a co-founder of the CryptoBazar startup accelerator. The speaker will share his experience in implementing an efficient investment strategy and explain how to choose a prospective ICO project. He will be a moderator of the pitch session just after his presentation.
- Anton Vokrug: business analyst, entrepreneur, co-founder and head of the DataProm content personalization and recommending service for online stores.
- Kirill Mazur: venture partner of the Imperious Group international investment fund, head of the ecosystem at the UNIT.City innovation park.
- Alexey Matsenyuk, director of investment projects at the EastOne Group international investment and consulting company.
- Yuriy Milyutin, blockchain expert, founder of the 8760 marketing agency that develops advertising and PR campaigns for startups, preparing for ICOs.
- Alexandra Balkova: business development specialist at the WannaBiz startup incubator engaged in supporting IT projects.
Other participants include Anatol Ostrowski, CTO at Nousplatform; Roman Kravchenko, CEO at 482.solutions; Artem Baranov, COO at Cindicator; Alexey Antonov, chief marketing officer at SONM.
The pitch session invites all investors interested in financing prospective projects and aimed at discovering the ICO concept.
Register for Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kiev.