Tokens & tokenization. Report of Vadym Hrusha at Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kiev
During Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference, Vadym Hrusha, the co-founder and CEO at Blocksoft blockchain project, will cover the topic of tokens and global tokenization.
The speaker will make a report within section dedicated to finance, business and legislation. He will explain why tokens are gaining enormous popularity, as well as the concept of tokenization.
The main theses of the presentation:
- what is a cryptocurrency token;
- technical aspects of issuing tokens;
- advantages of tokens application;
- examples of tokens application in the economy;
- innovative ways of monetization using tokens;
- brief overview of the crypto economy.
Vadym Hrusha is a professional IT developer with nine years’ experience. Since childhood he is fond of programming. Vadym is a winner of the Consensus hackathon in New York, and often makes presentations at large IT and FinTech events. He has also become a co-founder and CEO at blockchain company Blocksoft.
Register for Blockchain & Bitcoin Kiev to listen to the report of Vadym Hrusha and other speakers.